A station terminal hotel convenient for business in Nagoya
The Meitetsu New Grand Hotel is connected to the main station terminal building of Nagoya ? one of the major cities of the global automobile industry as well as a commercial and tourist center. The hotel is 1 min. by foot from the Taiko-dori entrance of JR Nagoya Station and guests can even reach the station on rainy days without getting wet. The hotel is directly connected to the JR railway line that includes the bullet train and also to other public transportation such as private train lines and the subway for convenient access to transportation first thing in the morning. All rooms have Internet connections. Our breakfast buffet featuring bread made at the hotel starts from seven in the morning and is very popular with our business guests.
- Guest room types
Single Twin Deluxe twin
- Guest room floors (Floors 8 - 12, 154 rooms)
- The Meitetsu New Grand Hotel consists of 154 rooms from single rooms to twin rooms to provide our guests with peace of mind. All rooms feature free Internet connections.
- Room amenities
- Television (Satellite broadcasts, BBC, pay-per-view)
- Internet connection (LAN)
- Electric hot water pot, tea set
- Washlet toilet
- Hair dryer
- Body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush set, razor, hairbrush, face towels, bath towels, sleep wear, slippers
- Amenities available upon request
- Pants press, desk lamp, humidifier
- Breakfast buffet 7:00 - 9:30
Other hotel facilities guide
- Banquet rooms
- Small, medium-size, and large banquet rooms from small rooms for parties of only a few people to large main halls that can accommodate up to 400 guests are available. These rooms are available for parties, seminars, training, meetings, and exhibitions. Our experienced staff provides attentive and exacting service.
- Enjoy the hotel lunches we're so proud of as well as our dinners.Guests
staying the night are invited try the fresh hotel-baked bread included with ourbreakfast buffets.
Lunch: 11:30 - 14:00 / Dinner: 17:30 - 21:30
- Floor guide
12th floor|8th floor
- Guest rooms
- Large banquet rooms (Ougi room, Tsubaki room)
- Small banquet room (Hana room)
- Hotel offices
5th floor|2nd floor
- Bic Camera (large electronics store)